All about school
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Yo, people you better get good grades because if you get goog grades your parents will be happy and your parents will be so proud of you that they will buy your own computer or laptop
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Get a Voki now!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(12)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(8)
How to get good marks on your report card
Hello,what is your favourite subject?If you do not...
Hello, I am back from the weekend I want to tell y...
Yo, people you better get good grades because if y...
Hello,if I was you I would not be lazy and lie aro...
Yo,if I was you I would try and get good grades.
Listen to your teacher and do what to do are else ...
School is the most very important did you know that?
►
March
(1)
About Me
Rachel Quach
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment